It’s done. Syncronorm GmbH are proud to present the most recent release of our fountain control software called Depence 2019. Like all previous versions, the latest update on Depence in 2018 not only greatly improves performance and stability, but offers a vast variety of brand-new powerful features as well as new functional interactions with our hardware components like the V:Server. We therefore shot an extensive clip to give you a better understanding on every update itself, be welcome to watch.
1. Since the Microsoft .Net framework was updated to version 4.6, we took the chance and greatly improved the performance of Depence as now there are new technical possibilities on hand.
2. All drawing processes within Depence were highly increased regarding their performance not only in hindsight of the Designer but also of the Timeline.
3. Depence 2019 comes with an all-new updater for our hardware units just as the V:Server or the V:Nano, which allows us to bring new features to those components much more easily in the future. The update for the V:Server thereby includes minor bug fixes and a huge performance boost as well.
4. Within V:Pad you are now able to press shift or control while selecting a fixture to set the order of the selection-index regarding your sequence.
5. Depence 2019 stars a whole new design for the main menu, the programmer menus as well as the toolbars. The dialog program options and all related sub-categories were also revised.
6. An overhauled user interface also includes major changes within the live panel section, as for now you are able to generate an audio button linked to an audio file of your choice like for playing lead-ins and other related content.
7. The connection of external MIDI devices such as MIDI controllers is now possible within the x64 version of Depence 2019. The newly included API allows you to connect the MIDI device of your choice, which is a very good reason to switch to our new 64bit version asap.
8. The all-new profile editor allows you to set or remove interpolation-points via double clicking. This feature also extends within the new user effect editor, so editing effects is now much more efficient. You will be able to move the interpolation-points in any direction you want creating effects fitting for your ideas for a monumental show.